News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody know the whereabouts of this Charger?

Started by Up Late, April 27, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up Late

All:

A co-worker found some paperwork for a 1968 Dodge Charger RT he / his brother owned. I've attached the purchase order and the window sticker.

Another document lists the Motor No. as XS29L8B361271. You can also see the "361271" numbers on the window sticker.

Any possible clue as to the whereabouts of this car? We know it is a long shot but it sure would be great to find out!

~paul

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

triple_green

wow loaded with options. power and disc, magnum 500 and redlines, total price almost 4700.

Interesting that it is stripe delete. And I am inferring column shift with buddy seat.

Where does it tell the color?

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Wingnut426

Dealer invoice shows color as QQ1 with black interior. WINGNUT
HEMI Daytona Convertible

Just 6T9 CHGR

Also top left of window sticker right below "Sales Code"

XS29  QQ1  C6X
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

socalcharger

its probably overseas with every other charger apparently these days.

orange383

Quote from: socalcharger on April 28, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
its probably overseas with every other charger apparently these days.

Some how I think most of the remaining Chargers are still in the states. I have one over here in England but trust me you wouldn't want this one back as its riddled with rust. It wasn't looked after too well in the states but I'll bring it back from the brink.
Some of our British classics ended up overseas but I prefer not to go on about it. It would get tiresome if I mentioned it every 5 minutes.

Anyway these options sound very similar to what my car came with originally.