News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First Goodwood Breakfast Club of 2018 ! (2nd meet added June 4th 18).

Started by alfaitalia, May 06, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

Perfect May morming....so a massive turnout of both cars on show and visitors. The visitor car park is a car show its self with super cars and classics everywhere and over 300 bikes where there when I left!! The theme was " Transatlantic"...so if it was a nice car that was either a US or UK brand you can show your car on the track (and we get to vote on our favourite on the website afterwards.....just for fun.....although there were a few obvious intruders....what was that Lambo doing on the start/finish straight?!! Its all free, no trophies , just a good excuse to talk cars, eat breakfast and enjoy the location.....It starts early...7.00am done by 11!....so that meant I could go for a couple of hours and still be at work to start at 10 as Goodwood is ten minutes from my house!! Next month is "Super Car Sunday".....Ill be there!! If you have any questions about the pictured cars or the event I will try and answer them. Enjoy.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Lennard

Some beautiful cars there!  Thanks for posting.  :2thumbs:

Back N Black

TiMopar

That's what you call an eclectic selection of vehicles, thanks for sharing : ))

alfaitalia

Cheers...just got my reservation through for next months meeting ....." Super Car Sunday"...my boys favourite so I thought I better get in early or he would never forgive me! It's all free but the attendance was starting to get out of hand and the police where getting a big unhappy about the traffic chaos near the track so you register if you want to go and get sent a confirmation email that you take with you......I just means they won't get more visitors than they can cope with!

Fitz73Chrgr

Those TVR Tuscans are really cool looking cars.  I remember growing up playing Gran Turismo 2 driving that car in the game.  Thanks for sharing.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

taxspeaker

Great pics, thanks. You are a patient man to post of all of those!
Bob

alfaitalia

Took me all of about about three minutes! Resize them all at ones with "Microsoft resizer" app then load them all at once to ImgBB (the host I use since Photobucket got greedy) and them load all the links at once to DC. Forum using the same hosts bulk embed code facility. If I had used this forums photo uploading system I would still be uploading them now!!! :lol:......don't know how tantop does it so fast.....only ever got about three pics to load using the forum upload tool.....must just be me!!

BDF

Nice variety, thanks!
What is the green car with lic #UHH 351G? I can't make out the medalion on the front end.

alfaitalia

Its a Westfield Eleven, a street legal replica of the iconic Lotus Eleven produced in the 1950's to race at Le mans.

BDF

Quote from: alfaitalia on May 26, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
Its a Westfield Eleven, a street legal replica of the iconic Lotus Eleven produced in the 1950's to race at Le mans.

Thank you sir! :cheers:

Kern Dog

Wow... that Blue AMC Rebel...in RHD! I may be the only one that noticed that, I often look for that in the American cars in the UK and Australia.
Also....What is with all the THIN people?  For a minute I was thinking that the rumors about English food being terrible are actually true. Car shows here have thin people too but also some land manatees that need carts to get anywhere.
Thank you for the pictures. I enjoyed them.   :2thumbs:

alfaitalia

This Sunday was the second Breakfast club of the year....Supercar Sunday.....usually the biggest attended Breakfast Club as even non car folks like a fast car!! Not many places you will see over 50 McLarens!! There where hundreds of cars to view and thousands of spectators....and 80 degree heat!! Apart from the traffic jams it caused I think it was great morning had by all I think! My favourite was the street legal McLaren FI LeMans replica !