News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1984 Dodge Truck Parts Book

Started by Davtona, May 06, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davtona

Hey does anybody have a link to a parts book for a 1984 Dodge D150 Pickup Truck? Got an item I need to look up. Much Appreciated!! :2thumbs:

jakeallcars

I can check in the morning. what are you looking for?

Davtona

The part number for the horn switch for the optional 4 spoke steering wheel. I would love an exploded drawing of that wheels parts.

jakeallcars

The Horn contact part number is 3488981. It's no longer available from Chrysler.
Sorry I dont have an illustration.

jakeallcars

If you Google 3488981, you can see a picture and see if we are talking about the same piece.

Davtona

Is this what is referred to as the "Tuff' wheel. What I have is a black 4 spoke foam padded wheel. I see references to that wheel description as being available on the Little Red Trucks. Did they use it until 1984.  :shruggy:

odcics2

Quote from: Davtona on May 08, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

Is this what is referred to as the "Tuff' wheel. What I have is a black 4 spoke foam padded wheel. I see references to that wheel description as being available on the Little Red Trucks. Did they use it until 1984.  :shruggy:

Tuff wheel has 3 spokes.   :Twocents:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?