News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1/4 Bracket for 68 Charger

Started by jonw29, May 07, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonw29

Hi guys.A friend of mine is having a "friend" replace the 1/4 on the 68 Charger that he drove to high school.He cut the 1/4 off and evidently left a "U" shaped bracket attached to the old 1/4.I have NO idea what it looks like,I am a Ford guy by trade.I am told that it is somewhere between the 1/4 and the Dutchman panel.I hope that someone can help and if I need to get more information I will try.Thank Yall

68moparbob

Sent you an email with the pic of the bracket.

mopar4don

can you post a picture of the bracket here? I would be interested to see it

jonw29

Thank you Bob.I have sent the picture to the owner.We now await the answer.

mopar4don

Quote from: jonw29 on May 08, 2018, 07:08:29 AM
Thank you Bob.I have sent the picture to the owner.We now await the answer.
here is the pic jonw29 sent me and asked that I post it (he was having trouble posting it)

I remember this bracket when I removed my quarter. But I dont think it is on my new AMD quarters and if I remember correctly it is not needed.
Anyone else know for sure?

jonw29

That is the one.Does anyone have one to sell???Thanks guys

68moparbob

jonw29

jonw29

Is there anyone here that could/would fabricate this bracket?I have cash.

Lennard

Quote from: jonw29 on May 08, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
That is the one.Does anyone have one to sell???Thanks guys
I  just checked the rusted old quarter panels that came off my 69 and both brackets are swiss cheese.  I hope someone else can help you.

jonw29

Thank you for looking.I hope so too

jonw29

jonw29

I spoke with Bill at the AMD installation center and they are going to fab one up for me.He also said that AMD would be reproducing these in the next 6-8 months

Lennard

Quote from: jonw29 on August 15, 2018, 08:40:25 PM
I spoke with Bill at the AMD installation center and they are going to fab one up for me.He also said that AMD would be reproducing these in the next 6-8 months

:2thumbs: