News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

67 Headrests

Started by ODZKing, May 10, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

Well, I finally got around to this. It's is something I have wanted to do since I purchased the car 14 years ago. But if you have looked for these, particularly the hardware they can be unobtainium!
The headrests I got some time ago from a fellow in Sweden, they were in bad shape but that is a story that didn't end well, for another time. For now I have put these on but they are not in good condition. Anyway, after finally getting the correct mounting hardware from a great fellow here at DC.com, this winter it was on the schedule. But it didn't happen until yesterday.
However, I have a near mint black pair which I will have to paint/dye. Which leads me to a question. Does anyone have a pearl white pair of 67s they were considering painting another color that we could possible trade? Just throwing it out there before I go ahead and make them pearl white and put them on.

A383Wing

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green