News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

superbird nose cone parts

Started by graybo, May 11, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

graybo

Hey,  Does anyone know where I could get a superbird nose cone RF corner.  The nose cone was built in 4 pieces and I need the Right Front Corner piece.   Thanks fellas............................

DAY CLONA

There's only 2 sources for acquiring a steel cheek for your Bird nose, Jim Davis has all of Jack McHauhey's tooling for Tona' and Sbird nosecones to repro steel pcs, his email is vmw@windstream.net I don't know his current status of production...

Gene Gregory is your other source for steel nose components, currently Gene is in Florida, "retired"...I don't have his current contact info, Troy Hawkes (68hemicharger) has his current contact info, either PM him, or he might chime in?

Mike

Daytona R/T SE

Gene Gregory:

618 -488-7941

Cell: 618-420-1901

These numbers were correct as of November 20th 2017 when I sent them to Troy.  ;)

winghawg

Jim Davis 770 403 0554

rob-dirt

Quote from: DAY CLONA on May 12, 2018, 04:24:00 PM
There's only 2 sources for acquiring a steel cheek for your Bird nose, Jim Davis has all of Jack McHauhey's tooling for Tona' and Sbird nosecones to repro steel pcs, his email is vmw@windstream.net I don't know his current status of production...

Gene Gregory is your other source for steel nose components, currently Gene is in Florida, "retired"...I don't have his current contact info, Troy Hawkes (68hemicharger) has his current contact info, either PM him, or he might chime in?

Mike
Gene Gregory has no more bird stuff for sale only Daytona and a few left but he is willing to sell stuff and will call you back