DodgeCharger.com Forum
October 15, 2018, 01:11:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember: this is the place to discuss Chargers - NOT the place to discuss politics. Political posts will be locked or deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: superbird nose cone parts  (Read 471 times)
graybo

« on: May 11, 2018, 08:15:25 PM »

Hey,  Does anyone know where I could get a superbird nose cone RF corner.  The nose cone was built in 4 pieces and I need the Right Front Corner piece.   Thanks fellas............................
DAY CLONA
Old Timer

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »

There's only 2 sources for acquiring a steel cheek for your Bird nose, Jim Davis has all of Jack McHauhey's tooling for Tona' and Sbird nosecones to repro steel pcs, his email is vmw@windstream.net I don't know his current status of production...

Gene Gregory is your other source for steel nose components, currently Gene is in Florida, "retired"...I don't have his current contact info, Troy Hawkes (68hemicharger) has his current contact info, either PM him, or he might chime in?

Mike

still winging it at www.officialdayclona.com
Daytona R/T SE
Old Timer

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:48:24 PM »

Gene Gregory:

618 -488-7941

Cell: 618-420-1901

These numbers were correct as of November 20th 2017 when I sent them to Troy.  Wink

It started out as a rusty, green '69 R/T SE.

Now, it's well on it's way to being a Daytona.

A fake Daytona, that is.
winghawg

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 04:37:39 AM »

Jim Davis 770 403 0554
rob-dirt

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 09:25:18 AM »

There's only 2 sources for acquiring a steel cheek for your Bird nose, Jim Davis has all of Jack McHauhey's tooling for Tona' and Sbird nosecones to repro steel pcs, his email is vmw@windstream.net I don't know his current status of production...

Gene Gregory is your other source for steel nose components, currently Gene is in Florida, "retired"...I don't have his current contact info, Troy Hawkes (68hemicharger) has his current contact info, either PM him, or he might chime in?

Mike
  Gene Gregory has no more bird stuff for sale only Daytona and a few left but he is willing to sell stuff and will call you back
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: