News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona color

Started by winghawg, April 24, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

1969daytona

Quote from: rotten1965 on May 12, 2018, 08:10:13 AM
I corrected the list for the R6 cars that I overlooked and Yes there were many special order colors available but only 3 were made that we know of and only 1 that is in the registry.

My hero :coolgleamA:

K-E
MoPar or NO car

rotten1965

Quote from: held1823 on May 12, 2018, 08:30:25 AM
there were many special order colors available but only 3 were made that we know of and only 1 that is in the registry.

what three cars were done in special order colors?

XX29L9B417455 is the known one

what are the other two?

the fatal flaw in an open registry is that anyone can add incorrect information to it. the registry here is phenomenal, but not foolproof

If you would just read my post it clearly says Bahama Yellow and Rallye Green are the other 2 special order colors that are KNOWN to have been made.

It's amazing how people will try to start drama with a post in a online car forum..........I saved you the work of painstakingly going through the registry and breaking down the colors and complaining is the thanks I get? If it's not to your liking then do the research yourself. And YES the Registry here IS PHENOMENAL! (Thanks to Homerr!)