News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Your tax refund is coming!!!

Started by green69rt, May 14, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

Sometime this year, most taxpayers will receive a nice tax refund.

This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format:

Q. What is a tax refund?

A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money ?

A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money ?

A. Only a smidgen of it.

Q. What is the purpose of this refund?

A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China and Japan?

A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. Economy by spending your refund check wisely:

* If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka .

* If you spend it on gasoline, a lot of your money will go to the Arabs.

* If you purchase a computer, it will go to India, Taiwan, Japan, or China...

* If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala...

* If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea
* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to China or Taiwan .

* If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to bonuses and they will hide most of the money off shore...

Instead, keep the money in America by:

1) Spending it at yard sales, or

2) Going to ball games, or

3) Spending it on prostitutes, or

4) Beer or

5) Tattoos.

(These are pretty much the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)

Conclusion:

Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day!

No need to thank me,
I'm just glad I could be of help.

69rtse4spd

charger chris

thhis is so true. We don't make much for owner selfs any more. I hate all this cheap crap they sell. I like buying things that last. They build things to brake any more.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone