News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm trying some new designs for some of my carved Aluminum products...thoughts?

Started by LeesRT, May 21, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

I've been working mainly on car designs, emblems, logos, & Christmas type designs.  I hadn't thought about the Mod Top crowd until I saw an actual Mod Top emblem.  So, I thought I'd try a couple designs to see if there's any interest or if anyone has comments they'd like to add to this? I also included 66 and 67 Charger stuff.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Hey lee those look cool.  I like just the Mod Top wording...Looks too busy with the Dodge/Plymouth.

Could you make a V21 one up?   Much like this pic....

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

LeesRT

I think I should be able to do that (V21 image).  Consider it done.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

67440chrg

LeesRT

OK, this took quite a bit of work to make this come out looking as correct as possible, but I'm happy with how it turned out.  Here you go.

LeesRT

LeesRT

Someone just requested that I do the windshield black showing reflection with wavy lines.  Which way do you like better?

LeesRT

Cowl fins were bothering me so I deleted them and carved on screen again.  I tried a few other colors as well.

LeesRT

Just 6T9 CHGR

As discussed on FB I think they came out great.  I like the seats visible and the cowl grill deletion...now if the parking lights were subtly amber... LOL
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

LeesRT

Carved Aluminum Art.  Christmas tree ornament, refrigerator magnet, or a custom emblem for a car, whatever you want to do with it.

LeesRT

OK...this weekend it's 1969 & 1968 images (non V21).  I'm working on some V21 & V24 for 1970 Chargers next.

LeesRT

1970 V21

LeesRT

Here's a couple of 1971 designs I worked on recently.  More to come.

LeesRT

Someone had asked me to try the Road Runner character as a carve. Here's the computer rendering of what it could look like. The raw Aluminum and black anodized look and what it could look like with a little paint color in some places. Need to work on Warner Bros. for licensing on this one. Anyway, here's how it turned out.

LeesRT

Here's one I threw together...teach your kids about the Birds and the Bees.