News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TOP GEAR SHOW. Demon vs. Henneesy ZL-1 Exorcist Camaro vs Mustang.

Started by hemi-hampton, June 04, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Today the people from the Top Gear show were filming for another show of there's called Grand Tour. They were filming right in front of my shop I work at right next to the infamous worlds famous biggest abandoned Eyesore known as the Packard Plant in Detroit. They had the Demon racing the Hennesy ZL-1 1,000 horse Camaro racing the Mustang. All 3 at once. This went on for hours, all you heard all day was screaming motors & tires. Grand Boulevard Ave looked like a race track when they were done, with all the black rubber burnouts 1/8 th mile long. Not sure when the episode airs but it will be a great one to watch. It might be streaming on Yahoo? LEON.

hemi-hampton

A burn out from when they filmed on Chene street. One of Many. LEON.

hemi-hampton

After Tearing up Chene Street. Got Pretty Crazy. LEON.

Kern Dog

So a showroom stock Dodge raced against an aftermarket prepped Chevy and a similarly modified Mustang...... :hah:
That is REAL fair, huh ?   :rotz:

JB400

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: JB400 on June 05, 2018, 12:12:34 AM
Only one of those still has the factory waranty though

....Id say two...dont forget the Porsche  LOL
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ponch ®

Quote from: Kern Dog on June 04, 2018, 11:51:42 PM
So a showroom stock Dodge raced against an aftermarket prepped Chevy and a similarly modified Mustang...... :hah:
That is REAL fair, huh ?   :rotz:

Ive yet to see a demon in a showroom...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Baldwinvette77

so... was the film car the winner? i mean it would be pretty pointless if it got passed  :lol:

hemi-hampton

67440chrg