News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger emblem

Started by xx29440charger, June 15, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xx29440charger

How many inches is the Charger emblem (the one after the back seat window)? For a 69. I believe 68 and 70 are the same

xx29440charger

I have two emblems  One of them is 6 1/2 inches and the other one is almost 8 and I would just like to know which one is for the emblem that goes right below the roof.  My holes are covered up so not sure which is which and 69 through 70 Chargers are not around my neighborhood

Dino

The one that's almost 8" is the C pillar emblem.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

xx29440charger

Thank you! Is that a 69?

Dino

xx29440charger

xx29440charger

Are there three holders in the back of the emblem?

Dino

I believe so, but it's been too long to remember.

Wingnut426

There are 3 pins holding the emblem on. Part# on the emblem is 2786772.  :cheers:
HEMI Daytona Convertible

xx29440charger

xx29440charger

Not sure but I think the hole pattern for the 69 is different from the 70. I wonder if the emblem is smaller too. Anyone know???

paironines

The 68 thru 70 pillar emblems are the same and are two pin and carry part number 2841887.  I BELIEVE 66 and 67 are the three pin type and not interchangeable.

Wingnut426

The emblem I have is definitely off a 68 R/T Charger. I Googled the part# and it came up as a grill emblem. I apologize.  :brickwall:
HEMI Daytona Convertible

paironines

Maybe its from one of those Chargers with the script and the arrow together. Im not certain what Charger badges those cars carried.

Dano 1

My '69 is missing the pillar emblem so I can confirm it used 2 mounting holes. If you are looking to re-drill your missing holes I can take some rough measurements on the hole placement if that'd be helpful.

1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com