News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Father's Day Blessings

Started by lloyd3, June 16, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lloyd3

After a very tough-few weeks here with family issues, my wife, son & I set down to a lovely early Father's Day summer meal on the deck.  I have survived so many health challenges in the past few years and seem to finally be remembering what life is all about again (I've lost almost 35-lbs and I'm walking 15 to 20 miles a week now. Best of all....no pain!).  I started a new job last week, re-upped all my professional certifications and am likely headed to Montana to ride drill rigs again.  There is indeed life after 60, or so it would seem.  Feeling very blessed here tonight. Happy Father's Day to all the good dads here.

JB400

Congratulations :cheers:  I need to kick myself a little bit harder and get on the ball

69wannabe

Happy Father's day too all the dad's on here and everywhere.....

b5blue

So glad to hear it coming back together for you lloyd3!  :2thumbs:  Props to all good dads!  :cheers:

triple_green

good for you! We need you around here for a long time :)
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

VegasCharger