DodgeCharger.com Forum
July 17, 2018, 08:56:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have updated the list of DodgeCharger.com shirts!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RM23U0A164626 - part of an incredible auction in Terre Haute, Indiana June 2018  (Read 967 times)
Luis9995

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2018, 12:04:25 PM »

Congrats! cheers   Looks pretty damn good in the pictures.  What is "off" about it?

Has average paint. The under side wasnít done they just put some por-15 like material. Thereís one bubble on the drive side lower rocker a couple small bubbles on the body where the rear bumper goes on the edge there. The nose has two or three small dents. The chin spoiler needs work pretty dinged up. Wheels are painted green. Engine bay was left with original paint when cars exterior was repainted. Wiper motor was painted black. so Nothing bad but lots of little things and small details missed. Nothing major. Far from show quality but I think itís a very good driver.
Q5XX29

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2018, 04:15:06 PM »

Nice- congratulations! That is one cool "driver"!

dakota_gt on Instagram
1970Moparmann
Old Timer

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2018, 05:02:14 PM »

Has average paint. The under side wasnít done they just put some por-15 like material. Thereís one bubble on the drive side lower rocker a couple small bubbles on the body where the rear bumper goes on the edge there. The nose has two or three small dents. The chin spoiler needs work pretty dinged up. Wheels are painted green. Engine bay was left with original paint when cars exterior was repainted. Wiper motor was painted black. so Nothing bad but lots of little things and small details missed. Nothing major. Far from show quality but I think itís a very good driver.

Drive it and enjoy! 2thumbs

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!
Stevetona

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2018, 05:44:32 PM »

Congrats. That's a pretty good price. Don't complain about the tax. As a Canadian I can throw an additional 30+% on top of that with the exchange rate! (Plus tax at the border) That's keeping me out of the game for now.   brickwall
Birdflu

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2018, 08:26:11 PM »

[/quote]

Hey guys, hadnít posted since I donít have the best cell service where Iím staying on vacation but I did get it. I think I got a deal on it. $74K plus 15% buyerís premium and 7% Indiana tax. It totaled at 91,057. The car looks better in the pictures but itís still a really good driver so since I want to actually drive it and enjoy it I wonít need to restore it. just drive it as is.

Iíll post pictures once itís delivered to my house.
[/quote]

Luis,
Though I haven't seen the car in person, I think you got a smoking deal! Hell, seems project cars are hovering around six digits 'if' you can find one. Congratulations! Have fun with the car!
Gary
wingcarenvy

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2018, 09:53:21 PM »

Luis, your story really warms my heart man. I have been hoping to buy Bird myself. I have been saving little by little for many years. I am truly stoked for you. I believe you live near me and I can't wait to see it in person.  2thumbs
Luis9995

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2018, 11:37:00 PM »

Hey guys, hadnít posted since I donít have the best cell service where Iím staying on vacation but I did get it. I think I got a deal on it. $74K plus 15% buyerís premium and 7% Indiana tax. It totaled at 91,057. The car looks better in the pictures but itís still a really good driver so since I want to actually drive it and enjoy it I wonít need to restore it. just drive it as is.

Iíll post pictures once itís delivered to my house.
[/quote]

Luis,
Though I haven't seen the car in person, I think you got a smoking deal! Hell, seems project cars are hovering around six digits 'if' you can find one. Congratulations! Have fun with the car!
Gary
[/quote]

Thank you! I canít wait to drive it!
Luis9995

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2018, 11:40:25 PM »

Luis, your story really warms my heart man. I have been hoping to buy Bird myself. I have been saving little by little for many years. I am truly stoked for you. I believe you live near me and I can't wait to see it in person.  2thumbs

Keep on saving. Took me a while to save up to it also and to find one. I put in a lot of hours online searching and checked my bookedmarked pages multiple times a day. But itís possible. Do you really? Where do you live around? Like near which cities?
wingcarenvy

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2018, 12:02:48 AM »

Keep on saving. Took me a while to save up to it also and to find one. I put in a lot of hours online searching and checked my bookedmarked pages multiple times a day. But itís possible. Do you really? Where do you live around? Like near which cities?

I am in Southern California, Orange County.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: