News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RM23U0A164626 - part of an incredible auction in Terre Haute, Indiana June 2018

Started by held1823, June 17, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis9995

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on June 26, 2018, 11:17:56 AM
Congrats! :cheers:   Looks pretty damn good in the pictures.  What is "off" about it?

Has average paint. The under side wasn't done they just put some por-15 like material. There's one bubble on the drive side lower rocker a couple small bubbles on the body where the rear bumper goes on the edge there. The nose has two or three small dents. The chin spoiler needs work pretty dinged up. Wheels are painted green. Engine bay was left with original paint when cars exterior was repainted. Wiper motor was painted black. so Nothing bad but lots of little things and small details missed. Nothing major. Far from show quality but I think it's a very good driver.

Q5XX29

dakota_gt on Instagram

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Luis9995 on June 26, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
Has average paint. The under side wasn't done they just put some por-15 like material. There's one bubble on the drive side lower rocker a couple small bubbles on the body where the rear bumper goes on the edge there. The nose has two or three small dents. The chin spoiler needs work pretty dinged up. Wheels are painted green. Engine bay was left with original paint when cars exterior was repainted. Wiper motor was painted black. so Nothing bad but lots of little things and small details missed. Nothing major. Far from show quality but I think it's a very good driver.

Drive it and enjoy! :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Stevetona

Congrats. That's a pretty good price. Don't complain about the tax. As a Canadian I can throw an additional 30+% on top of that with the exchange rate! (Plus tax at the border) That's keeping me out of the game for now.   :brickwall:

Birdflu

[/quote]

Hey guys, hadn't posted since I don't have the best cell service where I'm staying on vacation but I did get it. I think I got a deal on it. $74K plus 15% buyer's premium and 7% Indiana tax. It totaled at 91,057. The car looks better in the pictures but it's still a really good driver so since I want to actually drive it and enjoy it I won't need to restore it. just drive it as is.

I'll post pictures once it's delivered to my house.
[/quote]

Luis,
Though I haven't seen the car in person, I think you got a smoking deal! Hell, seems project cars are hovering around six digits 'if' you can find one. Congratulations! Have fun with the car!
Gary

wingcarenvy

Luis, your story really warms my heart man. I have been hoping to buy Bird myself. I have been saving little by little for many years. I am truly stoked for you. I believe you live near me and I can't wait to see it in person.  :2thumbs:

Luis9995

Quote from: Birdflu on June 26, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Hey guys, hadn't posted since I don't have the best cell service where I'm staying on vacation but I did get it. I think I got a deal on it. $74K plus 15% buyer's premium and 7% Indiana tax. It totaled at 91,057. The car looks better in the pictures but it's still a really good driver so since I want to actually drive it and enjoy it I won't need to restore it. just drive it as is.

I'll post pictures once it's delivered to my house.
[/quote]

Luis,
Though I haven't seen the car in person, I think you got a smoking deal! Hell, seems project cars are hovering around six digits 'if' you can find one. Congratulations! Have fun with the car!
Gary
[/quote]

Thank you! I can't wait to drive it!

Luis9995

Quote from: wingcarenvy on June 26, 2018, 10:53:21 PM
Luis, your story really warms my heart man. I have been hoping to buy Bird myself. I have been saving little by little for many years. I am truly stoked for you. I believe you live near me and I can't wait to see it in person.  :2thumbs:

Keep on saving. Took me a while to save up to it also and to find one. I put in a lot of hours online searching and checked my bookedmarked pages multiple times a day. But it's possible. Do you really? Where do you live around? Like near which cities?

wingcarenvy

Quote from: Luis9995 on June 27, 2018, 12:40:25 AM
Quote from: wingcarenvy on June 26, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

Keep on saving. Took me a while to save up to it also and to find one. I put in a lot of hours online searching and checked my bookedmarked pages multiple times a day. But it's possible. Do you really? Where do you live around? Like near which cities?

I am in Southern California, Orange County.