News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Might be a repost but i've never seen it before T.V.show 1985 cc

Started by kokxville, June 19, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokxville

A black 69 Charger with a 68 passengerside fender and general lee wheels.
Probably a very bad movie but a very nice charger  :2thumbs:
Enjoy  :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RJdEI4-_fA

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

timmycharger

Wow! never saw this one before! George Clooney LOL

Thanks for posting  :cheers:

XH29N0G

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

1969RTSE

This is a clip from an old TV show called Street Hawk that ran for a few season in the early to mid 80's.  Kind of like Knight Rider, but on a motorcycle.  As a 10yr old and avid Dukes of Hazzard fan, this, of course, was my absolute favorite episode of Street Hawk.  Cheesy by today's standards (what 80's show isn't?!), but not a bad show overall... typical formula, nice guy by day goes undercover helping people and solving crimes with his high-tech motorcycle.

Wasco

The production companies were different (Universial for Steethawk, Warner for Dukes), but Street hawk started up when Dukes was ending (1985).  I'd wager that car has to be a 'leftover' or maybe a late-acquired car for Dukes that ended up being sold off to another production?  Black interior, but maybe they hadn't gotten to painting it tan before the series ended, although the shot of the floor when he steps on the gas seems to show tan carpet (or cardboard).