News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vendor Shout Out

Started by Ghoste, June 22, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I recently ordered a headlight door vacuum kit from member 69bfan through his site at https://restorationpartsandmaterials.com/ and I have to say I was extremely pleased with both the product and the supplier. 
We all post our bad experiences so I thought I would throw up a good one for a change.

timmycharger

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Richard was great to work with when I was finishing up my interior. Stand up guy!

Lennard

:iagree: Great guy to deal with.  :thumbs:

69bfan

Thanks guys for the words of encouragement.  I have to say that a 69 Charger RT which my parents bought new and still is sitting here in our garage is the reason that I am involved like we are in the hobby.  The passion for these cars and the friendships which have evolved over the years is beyond comprehension and help drive us to manufacture and sell parts for these cars.  I encourage people to soak up all that there is to know about these cars.  From a slant six to the highly modified, they all can be a passion of love and a means to get away from the stresses of life even for a short drive or work session.  Let us know if we can help in any way and constructive criticism is as welcome as is praise.  Take care,
Richard
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com