News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona or ?

Started by chubby53, June 08, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chubby53

I must ask XX29L9B355112 Daytona or Charger 500 ? I need to be sure , It's a lot of money for me

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

held1823

the vin was born as a daytona. what it is attached to now, would be the money question.

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

chubby53

Cheers fellas , i've known the car since 1971 when i was sixteen and used to wander down to see it parked outside the cars flat . Should be F6 and black wing all complete less the nose hope to get it soon  :2thumbs:

Birdflu

TiMopar

Quote from: chubby53 on June 09, 2018, 01:30:01 AM
Cheers fellas , i've known the car since 1971 when i was sixteen and used to wander down to see it parked outside the cars flat . Should be F6 and black wing all complete less the nose hope to get it soon  :2thumbs:

Good luck, you're living the dream!

Mopar John

Quote from: chubby53 on June 09, 2018, 01:30:01 AM
chubby53,
If you are able to buy this Daytona could you share some photos with us on this forum?
Good Luck! MJ

Mopar John

chubby53,
I see that your looking for a Daytona nose.
Does that mean you bought the car?
MJ

held1823

welcome to the club, keith.

even more so to the non-pointy nose seating section. i can keep you company there for a while

an f6 car, i believe?
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

chubby53

Yes and yes , i've been talking to a fella called Ed Clement who i believe builds the nose section's also trying to get a contact for Nick at wing cars  ,get it next week

Mopar John

Great!
If your shopping around for a Daytona nose you might see if Gene Gregory has any that he made around?
MJ

charger chris

Gene may have one left. When I talked to him he said he had three and two was sold and there there will not be any more made by him. That's what he told me.
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

chubby53

Who is Gene , is he a metalworker ? does he sell any other parts  any contact details would help thankyou

Mopar John

Gene has reproduced wing car parts including Superbird and Daytona nose cones for years.
From information on here he has recently retired from Illinois to Florida.
He has been selling off stock and says that's it!
The last contact info I've seen is 618-488-7941 shop/home and 618-420-1901 cell.
I have reached out to a few members who have bought from him recently for any contact info they have?
MJ

chubby53

That's a great help John i'll get my friends in Iowa to phone him cheers , should get the car next week