News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DFW Body Shop Recommendation

Started by Randy_Lahey, July 02, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy_Lahey

In September I was involved in a car accident in my '68 Charger. I'm looking to also have some rear window rust repaired. (Plus if the shop is good I'd love to have them repair rear collision damage to my '48 Cadillac).
Can anyone recommend a good body shop or body man in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area?

Thanks,

David

Randy_Lahey

Nvm, I think from searching here I found a couple contenders. Either "Pete" in DFW or there was a guy mentioned in Tulsa.

If anyone has any insight or personal experience with either person they'd like to share, please do!

Thanks,

David

mopar2

I'm in the same boat I live in Weatherford and looking for a shop. Had an accident that took out a fender and door. We Hagerty insurance but finding a shop....... Is turning out to be a whole ordeal in itself.

Charger-Bodie

Haul em to Iowa and I'll fix ya right up.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Randy_Lahey

Bodie - Do you own a body shop? Any chance you can give me even a rough ballpark figure of what I'm looking at to fix the typical B body rear window rust properly?

Thanks,

David

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Randy_Lahey on July 21, 2018, 08:04:27 AM
Bodie - Do you own a body shop? Any chance you can give me even a rough ballpark figure of what I'm looking at to fix the typical B body rear window rust properly?

Thanks,

David

I'd have to see pics. But yes I own a body/resto shop
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Randy_Lahey

I'll send pics tomorrow. It's already been "fixed" once but it involved welding and spray foam insulation.  Ugh!