News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Engine and Headlight Harnesses ????

Started by Mopar Crazy, July 02, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Crazy

Working on a 1968 Charger RT 440.. Heading to Carlisle next week in search of new wire harnesses.  Took all the old stuff out of the engine bay and going with all new elec. ignition.   I found a few guys selling forward headlight and elec. ing. engine bay harnesses such as Laysons, Vans, Evans Wiring and them there's Year One, and Classic. 
Any advice or experience with these guys ???

Thanks  :2thumbs:
Do it Once and Do it Right !!!

comet_666

I would do the one from YO but wait for the 30% off sales.

70sixpkrt

July 4th sale good from July 1st to the 7th. 30% off with code J4C18

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Mopar Crazy

Do it Once and Do it Right !!!

Bronzedodge

Evans may be Year One's source for under the hood wiring.  I like his stuff.  One wire to the starter sol. was a bit long, I just respliced it with a new connector.

Watch your dash side connectors for the two heavy wires, Alt and fusible link.  Bypass procedures for that trouble spot well documented.
Mopar forever!

Kern Dog

I have an Evan's Harness. It looks great and fit nicely. I did replace the lead  to the alternator with a larger gauge wire though.

gtx6970

Quote from: Bronzedodge on July 05, 2018, 05:29:37 AM
Evans may be Year One's source for under the hood wiring.  .

Year one is from M+H Exclusively.

Anyone else selling M+H wiring is buying  it from year one wholesale - no exceptions

krops cars

Got mine from Mega Parts great to work with and great quality.