News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger Barn find on ebay

Started by tan top, July 07, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: ACUDANUT on July 13, 2018, 02:09:52 PM
I wonder what greed bay will make on it. It ain't 10 percent either on a Auction. More like 25%.  :brickwall:
Or wait, maybe that's what they charge if it does not sell.  Selling it a fixed price seems cheaper.  Why ? GREED BAY, WHY ?

eBay fees are cheap, even if it sells in "auction" style listing. Now auction houses, that's the 10%

Charger-Bodie

Anyone know where all the bids went?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

DAY CLONA

Challenger340

This 'outa be good for the next 6 Hrs ?

ALL the prior Bids disappeared, now 6 Hrs left and basically starting over again at $10,100. ?

Might be fun to be a "fly on the wall" watching the last 5 minutes late tonight ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Challenger340 on July 13, 2018, 06:34:28 PM
This 'outa be good for the next 6 Hrs ?

ALL the prior Bids disappeared, now 6 Hrs left and basically starting over again at $10,100. ?

Might be fun to be a "fly on the wall" watching the last 5 minutes late tonight ?

I messaged him. Says not for sale anymore. I figure someone came and bought it.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70 sublime

Think we should all just keep bidding on it  :icon_smile_big:
I just did and was high bidder for about a minute
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

70 sublime

I just got this reply to why my bid just got cancelled

Cancelled:$2,000.01
Explanation:This vehichle was damaged last night trying to move it please do not bid

Charger440RDN

I wonder if it was really damaged or if he just decided too keep it.

70 sublime

I sent an email asking and this is what I got back

New message from: *last-ride* (341)
Car is no longer for sale we damaged it trying to move it Ebay will be canceling all bids. I may make a new auction and price it accordingly to the new damage. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience

ACUDANUT

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on July 13, 2018, 04:13:52 PM
I wonder what greed bay will make on it. It ain't 10 percent either on a Auction. More like 25%.  :brickwall:
Or wait, maybe that's what they charge if it does not sell.  Selling it a fixed price seems cheaper.  Why ? GREED BAY, WHY ?

eBay fees are cheap, even if it sells in "auction" style listing. Now auction houses, that's the 10%

I claim BS. I tried to sell a engine for 2500 at the normal auction style and when it failed to sell, I had a 250 fee each week.

70 sublime

Quote from: ACUDANUT on July 14, 2018, 08:58:36 AM
Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on July 13, 2018, 04:13:52 PM

I claim BS. I tried to sell a engine for 2500 at the normal auction style and when it failed to sell, I had a 250 fee each week.

Maybe parts are the 10% fee ?

I sold my 70 Charger on ebay 3 years ago now and the $125 fee sounds right for what I was charged

F8-4life

I doubt that car sold for 30k.
Why it was bid that high is any bodys guess..
Cool car but really its a project like any other but with pretty original paint.
Plus auto with a vinyl top, so nothing extra special other then the originality factor.