News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 repro Grill trim, best one?

Started by 69RT/Chrgr, July 15, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69RT/Chrgr

Ok, so I read all the old posts ( I believe) and there hasn't been also of discussion on this lately.........

It seems like there is a large spread in price on repro grill trim, I am looking at the aluminum stuff only, you can spend from 220.00 from Vans, up to 389.00 from Year One, Classic industries and OER. At Carlisle this weekend I tried asking around about who makes them and different quality and had no luck. Many people told me Gunslingers were the best, who then sold to Brewers, I talked to Brewers, who wasnt sure they still have old product from Gunslinger, and they told me they sell them on their website, but they only sell them for 229.00, when I asked Herbs and Vans and Steve Iverson? they told me they dont get them from Brewers, but they do get the the vinyl top check moulding from them. Does anyone have any info or experience on this? I saw some nice grill trim on cars this weekend, and some crappy stuff, but the owners who I was able to talk to really didnt know who they got it from.

any help would be appreciated, I have no problem spending the extra money on the better product, as long as its better.

Thanks

Duane

Lennard

I got mine from 521restorations and it is quality stuff.

BLK 68 R/T