News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird plug location measurement anyone?

Started by Seabeckredneck, July 11, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabeckredneck

After picking up the rear window plug from DonC1, Thanks again Don, I am looking for a measurement from the leading edge of the trunk to the bottom of the rear window glass. If anyone that has a real 'bird could relay that measurement I'd sure appreciate it. I'd like to measure twice and cut once instead of cutting, welding, cutting again.... well you get the idea.
   Thanks for any and all input...

Seabeckredneck

oldcarnut

I tried to email ya a few but it doesn't seem to want to go through

oldcarnut

Bottom top and corner on a Janak plug

Seabeckredneck

Awesome!  Thank you so much for the detailed photos. Those will come in handy.

:cheers:

Seabeckredneck

Quote from: oldcarnut on July 19, 2018, 04:02:40 PM
I tried to email ya a few but it doesn't seem to want to go through

I'm sorry I didn't get your emails. do you have it spelled, seabeckredneck@yahoo.com ?

Thanks for the photos!
I'm hoping to meet the folks from Graveyard Carz this weekend at a local car show. I'm going to see if they would be interested in putting together a race replica Superbird now that I have all the parts. The chance is very slim since I don't have the money that some of his customers have... but how cool would that be?!?!?