News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sergio ill, Manley takes over

Started by odcics2, July 21, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

John_Kunkel

Kinda like the HBO cable drama Succession.  ::)
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

JB400

Hold on to your hats.  Destination unknown

ODZKing

Still young, shame.
He was sort of a mild version of Iacoccoa in a way.
It does make one wonder about the future of the Company.
R.I.P. Sergio  :'(

Aero426

Quote from: ODZKing on July 25, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

He was looking for a buyer.    No fuel mileage cars for the next downturn.   No hybrids in the pipe.  Charger/300/Challenger are ancient.    It seemed he would part it out with Ram and Jeep and ride off back to Italy.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Aero426 on July 25, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
Quote from: ODZKing on July 25, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

He was looking for a buyer.    No fuel mileage cars for the next downturn.   No hybrids in the pipe.  Charger/300/Challenger are ancient.    It seemed he would part it out with Ram and Jeep and ride off back to Italy.

Yep...things don't look too great for Dodge/Chrysler. Only the three cars you mentioned are left in the lineup, everything else is trucks/SUV's. We've been promised updated versions those cars on new platforms for years now and nothing ever comes out of it. Still riding on the modified E-class from 20 years ago.

It'd be ironic tho...Chrysler bought out AMC only for the Jeep brand and discarded the other lines; now FIAT bought/merged with Chrysler and Jeep may be the only survivor...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West