News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Nats, Columbus, Ohio August 10th - 12th

Started by 69bfan, July 24, 2018, 11:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bfan

Just a couple of weeks to the Mopar Nationals.  We had a fantastic Carlisle show and looking forward to a great Nats.  If anyone attending should have any special request for ACC carpet or AMD sheet metal, please let me know so that the request can be honored in a timely manner. 

For those attending for the first time, we are located under the giant "Big Top" tent as you enter into the swap meet area from the staging lanes.  We will have a large assortment of Precision and Steele windshield and rear window gaskets, Metro, Steele and Soft Seal door and roof rail seals and the Top Catwhiskers for most all models.  There will also be hundreds of other items to aid you in your restoration. 

Even if you should not need anything, stop by and introduce yourself.  It is nice to put a face to a name.  There is an area with chairs and free water so that you can refresh yourself while your enjoying the event. 

So let me know of any special request and everyone have safe travels to and from the event.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com