News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Carter AVS Carb 4737s M9

Started by 4spdwing, July 29, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4spdwing

WIW.... Complete restoration by Concours Creations. Still in original packing from Concours. Like new condition. Never installed. M9 4737s. WHATS IT WORTH!!!!

Thinking of letting it go..... Would appreciate feed back.

Thanks in advance,

Tom
440 4bbl 4spd Superbird  383 Auto Dart GTSport

4spdwing

1970 Carter AVS Carb 4737s M9

WIW.... Complete restoration by Concours Creations. Still in original packing from Concours. Like new condition. Never installed. M9 4737s. WHATS IT WORTH!!!!

Thinking of letting it go..... Would appreciate feed back.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

DAY CLONA

IMHO, between $600 to $900 if it's restored correctly....   all depends on level of detail

4spdwing

hemi-hampton

Since it goes to a 440 H.P. with a Manual Trans I would guess at least $1,000. But really not up on Carb prices. I did get around $1,000 for mine in NOS.  LEON.

4spdwing

62 Max

If it is complete with solenoid like this,I sold three over the past few years all over 1K,a K9 date code is a plus.

4spdwing

Thank you for the replies.. I have a solenoid i have to get it out.. Thanks Tom

Birdflu

Wish it was one for California emissions (4739S)...you'd have a buyer! Our 'bird was sold new in California. That sure narrows the field for me to find one huh?  :rotz:

hemi-hampton

Quote from: Birdflu on July 30, 2018, 09:32:51 PM
Wish it was one for California emissions (4739S)...you'd have a buyer! Our 'bird was sold new in California. That sure narrows the field for me to find one huh?  :rotz:

That's the one I had in NOS but for Automatic. I had it or bought it for my 70 R/T Charger that was a N95 California emmision car. That will be a hard Carb to find. LEON.

Birdflu

Yeah...no kidding! Car was given the 'Six-Pack' treatment sometime in the early '90's so I'm told. Who knows, my original carburetor is probably sitting in someones garage or basement as we type!  :brickwall:

4spdwing

Thats a rare carb for sure.. Good Luck