News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sold my B7 4 speed R/t today.

Started by Charger-Bodie, August 02, 2018, 07:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Sold it today . Sad to see this one go it's a beautiful.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Oneofthesedays

Well if you're ever contemplating selling your 68- reach out to me first!!  Sorry you had to let it go, I'm sure the new owners will take good care of it.

hemi-hampton

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Oneofthesedays on August 02, 2018, 08:42:03 PM
Well if you're ever contemplating selling your 68- reach out to me first!!  Sorry you had to let it go, I'm sure the new owners will take good care of it.

Which one?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 02, 2018, 08:48:27 PM
How much did you get for it :scratchchin: :shruggy:

Rather not say but it was less than 100k but not by a lot.

Back N Black

histoy

Congrats on the sale.  That was a beautiful R/T.  You do an awesome job of restoring these cars.

Thanks!

qwick68

68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

F8-4life

Charger-Bodie

krops cars

Congrats. Now on to your next project. How many have you redone and sold?

Mopar Nut

Gorgeous!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

VegasCharger

Quote from: Mopar Nut on August 03, 2018, 02:33:19 PM
Gorgeous!

I don't think those pics are of Brian's Charger. When you click on the eBay link posted by Brian there's a prompt that appears just above the main pic that reads:

"The listing you're looking for is no longer available. Check out this similar item we found for you."

Just saying.  :shruggy:

Charger-Bodie

:yesnod:

70 sublime

make me an offer I'm open to them. I built this car for myself ,but my original Charger that I had at 16 became available so I had to jump it. That means I have to sell this one. This Charger includes the build sheet ,fender tag and all original sheet metal.The car spent its entire life in west Texas until 2 years ago when I bought it. The shell was striped and blasted to bare steel and refinished . This is a highly detailed Charger that I put my heart and soul into and I will be sad to see it go, but things happen.

So what is your Charger that you had when you were 16 ??
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Charger-Bodie

F8-4life

That's a hell of a car to sell, did you consider a 2nd job first?
Only kidding.

Charger-Bodie

This is what it looks like today.

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Just 6T9 CHGR

WTF??!?!?  I thought I had first dibs!! 

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

INTMD8

Beautiful car!   Very nice work  :cheers:
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on August 04, 2018, 10:55:18 AM
WTF??!?!?  I thought I had first dibs!! 

;)

I'll give you your deposit back next time I see ya.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: krops cars on August 03, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
Congrats. Now on to your next project. How many have you redone and sold?

Don't like to think about that.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: qwick68 on August 03, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
Beautiful car......

Thanks

Quote from: INTMD8 on August 04, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
Beautiful car!   Very nice work  :cheers:

Thanks

Quote from: cdr on August 03, 2018, 03:51:15 PM
Quote from: Charger-Bodie on August 03, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
This is what it looks like today.

Love your JJ1 68, my cars twin

Was yours non vinyl? Mine had a black top originally and tan interior.