News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone deal with Jay Racing?

Started by Chargerguy74, August 22, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargerguy74

Placed an online order for some parts from Jay Racing, out of Ohio, that I couldn't find anywhere else. Couldn't reach them by phone and their voicemail was also full. Looking deeper afterward I found some recent terrible reviews. Anyone here have dealings with them, good or bad? I'm really hoping all is well and I see these parts.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Chargerguy74

Just a heads up. I was being scammed. Never received my parts, but was able to get my money back. Zero communication from JR. Looks like their website is down now though.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002