News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Temp door cable

Started by krops cars, July 17, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krops cars

Did not know what to put this under. My 70 Charger has factory a/c. The temp cable keeps slipping out of the holder on the heater box. Tried different clip, but no luck. Cable does move freely. Ant ideas on what to do.

Bronzedodge

There should be a screw to anchor the cable housing.  You mean the cable end and the spring clip that attaches to the valve?  Or the cable housing anchor?
Mopar forever!

krops cars

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

krops cars

No. It never had one. Now I know.

Charger-Bodie

Ive seen them come either way, but I always put a screw in for good measure.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

krops cars

Sheet metal screw or machine screw with nut.

Charger-Bodie

sheet metal. they are very small. dont forced one in thats too big. i broke the braket off the box once doing that.

krops cars

Don't force it it's to big. That's what she said.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: krops cars on July 20, 2018, 07:45:00 AM
Don't force it it's to big. That's what she said.

Words I've never heard

krops cars

Thanks Charger-Bodie. The cables came off on the head unit. There was a spot for a screw. Added. Works awesome.
Thanks