News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone else not getting email notification?

Started by Paul G, August 22, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

I am no longer getting email notification of replies to threads I am watching or have started. Anyone else? I have checked my settings, made sure the box is checked to notify me of replies, but not getting them?
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Kern Dog

Paul G

This is why. Gmail did an update, after that all my DC.com mail went to spam. I added DC.com to my contacts and now I am getting the notifications in my inbox.  

This has happened to.

The last few weeks microsoft has been automatically updating my windows 10. After that my desktop PC monitor would be a square instead of the widescreen. It would not allow me to change the resolution, or do anything to fix the monitor problem. I had to revert back to an older version to get my monitor to be right. After the 2nd time it did an automatic update and screwed up my monitor I called microsoft. They screwed my system up to the point where I couldnt revert back and fix the monitor. They blamed AMD, and said AMD did not have updated drivers to work with the latest windows 10 update and to get a new video card. Aholes!

On my own I went to the AMD website and downloaded a little program they had that would upload the correct drivers for my system for me. It fixed the problem, even with the newest 10 updates.  
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#