News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Speedometer cable routing for 4 speed cars.

Started by 440, August 28, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does it really go between the clutch pedal and the clutch rod? I'm not really a fan of the cable rubbing on the pedal or clutch rod but......

Picture courtesy of this website somewhere.

hemigeno

Quote from: 440 on August 28, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
Does it really go between the clutch pedal and the clutch rod?

:yesnod:

Ok then, that is where I'll put it  :yesnod:

Thanks.

Is my clutch rod installed correctly? In the first photo it looks like the bend goes opposite to the way I installed mine. The way I installed mine seemes the most logical to me as far as ends and bends, it goes straight down parallel to the pedals and then kicks off to the Z bar at the bottom.

My speedometer cable needs to straighten itself out a bit, it's a bit wonky as it has been jammed in the engine bay for a while and has taken on a new shape.

On a side note now that my interior is almost all back in I forgot how cramped the cabin is for such a big car. I'm not a big guy but it feels like I'm almost sitting up against the arm rest and my leg is up against the shifter.