News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Music Video by Caroline Jones

Started by winged69, February 26, 2019, 03:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winged69

Ok calling all wing car owners. You need to see this video. And yes the Olds Cutlass Pacecar is nice too

Search Caroline Jones Video "The difference."

First in a long time I have seen cars like these in a music video. The question is who is the owner of the cars??????

Stevetona

https://youtu.be/ZD4HJmKbT2s

She sure is pretty. :drool5: Last time I saw a wing car in a music video was the Spice Girsl. :eek2:

Aero426

Didn't they ever have to stop for gas or to pee?

billssuperbird

hemi68charger

Nice.... Looks like my old stomping grounds of the Atlantic Ocean side of South Florida..
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

qwick68

Saw her open for Jimmy Buffett.....shes smoking thats for sure, shes from a few town over from me as well
68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

triple_green

Gosh Damn ::)

Everything else about this Video I love....that guys looks suspiciously like Paul Walker...
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Stevetona

Quote from: triple_green on March 01, 2019, 03:13:11 PM
Gosh Damn ::)

Everything else about this Video I love....that guys looks suspiciously like Paul Walker...

It's actually his younger brother.

Birdflu

Hmmm? Don't know which I enjoyed more...her or the 'Bird?  :drool5:

chargervert

Both,that's what I call a win win!

aerolith

GoshDamn Good!

Wooda looked betta in a Charger 500 though... :slap:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

taxspeaker

Great video and song. Anyone know whose Bird was used?

On a side note, I am driving the Alaska Highway Bird to Key West leaving Indiana June 18. Why? It has been as far north as possible, and I want to take it as far south as possible too. Wing mounted Go-Pro like the Alaska trip, by myself like the Alaska trip, but this time paved roads and a working radio. Will stay in Sarasota area when done until July 6 when I will drive it home if anyone in southeast Florida is around or aware of a show I would love to meet up. This bird originated in central Florida somewhere back before we can trace it in the late 80's. With luck I can recreate a few of this video's pictures with a fat guy on the Key West causeways with his hair (I have 3 hairs and 1 of them might be long enough to blow) blowing in the wind and a tight white shirt showing off his chest (mine might be bigger than hers at this point in life:) )

Awaiting Alaska Highway trip #2 once Mark at Magnum gets the front end back together in the Birmingham Speedway pace car 4-speed. Hoping for August.