News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Working in Florida SUCKS! Lots'o pics...56k forget it.

Started by Wakko, May 06, 2006, 10:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

I can't believe this stupid job I have.  I don't remember sitting on top of a high rise in breezy balmy 82 degree weather being on my job description!!   At least the food was free or I'd have quit on the spot! 

Here's the view from the roof of a 30 story apartment building

And another:

And a third.  That big building in the distance with the silver bubble a bit to the right of it is the Goodyear Blimp Base and the blimp descending down to go into it.  Distance was about 5 miles or so.

Don't look down!

Wait a minute.  Who is THIS crazy pilot?  He's flying lower than I'm standing!

Where you see one moron you typically see more!  They even had matching blue jets like a sports team or something!

They musta been drunk...they were doing outside loops and all kind of crazy things.

Look at the quantity of boats that turned out for the show.  There
were numerous Coast Guard cutters and a Navy vessel, unsure of what type.

I took a couple short vids of the Angels doing flybys, it was pretty cool.  A B2 Stealth Bomber flew over, some biplanes, A10 Warthogs and even a C-130 did a low and slow flyby.  They're doin it all again tomorrow, I'll try to get some more pics.  This is the annual Fort Lauderdale Air and Sea Show...a HUGE event.  FTL almost cancelled it due to being nearly bankrupt but cooler heads prevailed and here it is.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mefirst

Looks like your work environment just SUCKS :pity:

Ps. Get a better zoom on your camera and snap some pics of the bikini babes down on the beach!!!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

It's a terrible job, but somebody's gotta do it. :violin:

I always get the urge to spit over the edge when dooking down from a roof like that...I guess it's just the part of me that never grew up.  :lol:

Cool pics & great view!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

General_01

Nooooooo......You suck!! ;D

Sounds like a nice day at the office Ian.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

andy74

the only way that would be better is if you could have the grill and beer!

Vainglory, Esq.