News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sad. But our old cars are going to mean nothing.

Started by ACUDANUT, September 06, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Just like our situation...We have more to lose by looking the other way than we do by securing funds to stop these criminal assholes.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 10, 2018, 11:50:15 PM
Just like our situation...We have more to lose by looking the other way than we do by securing funds to stop these criminal assholes.

It don't matter. Hate to break the news, but there's already enough of us "anchor babies" and mongrel people here that'll be taking over in a couple of generations anyway. Forget about the criminals...worry about those of us with advanced degrees and money.

Taco trucks in every corner indeed!  :lol:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

That is further proof of what a piece of shit that you really are.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 11, 2018, 07:06:29 PM
That is further proof of what a piece of shit that you really are.

You don't like tacos?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

b5blue

Ya know with all the "Low brow" vulgar, selfish and supremacist Americans combined with the unmarried Moms with 15 kids from as many unemployed fathers I'd welcome anyone who wants to actually work to support their family if they don't think they are better than anyone just because they got here sooner.  :smilielol:
  Our cars will mean something to the future, we can't call what that will be but I can't see it having anything to do with much of the chatter I see here.  :scratchchin:

HeavyFuel

This whole thread has been quite the rollercoaster....

Think I'll throw a couple Poptarts into Sally for a little snack, and wait to see what else happens here...      :coolgleamA:

RallyeMike

Not a roller coaster, but close.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Ghoste

Aero426

1974dodgecharger

Il really throw it off the rails then by adding a modififed charger rear end and make the purist mad at me as they already are  :nana:

Kern Dog

ACUDANUT

74 Charger. that is one bad ass looking rear end.  :cheers:

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 18, 2018, 02:53:04 AM
74 Charger. that is one bad ass looking rear end.  :cheers:

THX YOU...still work in a progress almost done, sort of, maybe one day,lol....  :cheers:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: odcics2 on December 18, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
Must have 2,000 HP to need that!

:coolgleamA:

strange told me my rear end will take 2500HP abuse, callies told me crank will take 2500hp, rods 2k hp, tim told me his heads will flow 470cfm with his port/cnc work titainum valves and springs, handle my bottom end with ray barton rocker system, and manton push rods with a modififed T56 magnum to handle 1k HP plus...all in a Hemi world block recent mold with 1471 blower on top.  :cheers:

ACUDANUT

JB400

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 22, 2018, 01:22:55 PM
Will it hold to a slant 6 ??? LOL

Not the Aussies slant 6 hemi, no...I seen those in action no joke  :icon_smile_big:

odcics2

ACUDANUT

No way a straight or slant six can beat a 340 or up. :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

73chgrSE

I see a whole lot of late model Challengers, Chargers, Camaros, Vettes and Mustangs on the road. In some ways the American muscle car is back. Challengers particularly seem to have sold really well. :Twocents:

HANDM

Quote from: 73chgrSE on September 26, 2019, 01:56:42 PM
I see a whole lot of late model Challengers, Chargers, Camaros, Vettes and Mustangs on the road. In some ways the American muscle car is back. Challengers particularly seem to have sold really well. :Twocents:

The new Challenger has given the classic a new lease on life.
Now if they would build a new Charger that has the classic lines.....

odcics2

Quote from: HANDM on September 26, 2019, 05:44:50 PM
Quote from: 73chgrSE on September 26, 2019, 01:56:42 PM

The new Challenger has given the classic a new lease on life.
Now if they would build a new Charger that has the classic lines.....

I see a lot of young guys in "new" Chargers and Challengers.   Think they'd be caught dead in "grandpa's old car"?   :shruggy: