News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Flasher Can location - help needed

Started by Jimmy01, September 06, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy01

-Need help locating where the flasher can is located for the turn signal (ie - whereabouts under dash) - From looking at the wiring diagram there is 2 x of them  (1 x for hazard / emergency lights and the other for the turn signal.
- I can find the one for the hazard / emergency lights but not the one for the turn signal.
Cheers!!

b5blue

Jimmy01

WHITE AND RED 69

One is under the steering column and the other is next to the ash tray. Forget which one is what but they are close together.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Jimmy01

Thanks mate - do you know if they are the same, or is the turn signal one smaller? I have found a second smaller one - near the ashtray - it has 3 pins on it but only 2 x wires are connected.

WHITE AND RED 69

They are the same and only have 2 terminals on them.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

70 sublime

Ash tray one is for the 4 way flasher
By the steering column ( just to the left ) direction signal

I would have thought the 4 way flasher was a stronger blinker because it has to blink twice as many lights at the same time compared to the turn signal blinker
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green