News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

In the search of a 1968 Dodge Charger

Started by rollo1504, September 10, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennard

Congratulations,  enjoy your dream car. :2thumbs:

rollo1504

Went out for a short testdrive before hibernation to due winter incoming here in Austria.

Damn the car has a lot of torque! Very responsive and acceleration and I have not even tried the kickdown yet.... :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Asked the seller how many tq and hp as the motor had been rebuild but it has never been dyno'd.

Will post more technical details about the parts used... Maybe one of you cracks can estimate how much hp and tq it should have.

Please find some pictures enclosed as promised

Have a great time guys!

Roland

rollo1504

Do not know whats going on....

Can't post pictures....

System tells me either there is already a file uploaded with the same name but it is NOT or it tells me that this post has already been posted

Suggestions?

Each pic is < 200 kb and a valid file type jpeg and maximum size of 400 kb is also not exceeded....

:bawling:

rollo1504

Pix 1 and 2

rollo1504

Pix 3 and 4

rollo1504

Ok it looks like that I used a filename which has already been uploaded to another post somewhere in this forum....

Renamed all files and now it worked........

BLK 68 R/T

darbgnik

That's a beautiful frickin car. I really like the color as well, almost went with that over Lime Green, almost...........  :icon_smile_big:
Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html

hemi-hampton

Nice looking car. Congrats. Posting Pics in this site can suck & pain in the Ass. LEON.

BIGBLCK11