DodgeCharger.com Forum
December 11, 2018, 12:40:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember: this is the place to discuss Chargers - NOT the place to discuss politics. Political posts will be locked or deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: COPART MI, Superbird & USAC Charger burn victims  (Read 2201 times)
Stevetona

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2018, 12:40:14 PM »

On another note I've seen photos of many burned classic cars from the California fires. Hope no Aero cars will be lost.

1969 Coronet R/T WS23L9G250610
moparstuart
Old Timer

Kansas Mafia Member , Overland park Ks.

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2018, 02:04:12 PM »

I just received my latest copy of Mopar Collectors Guide and they have an article on the fire.
In it they state that Milt is going to rebuild one of the burnt stock cars?
So did Milt buy them ALL back himself in the auction?
MJ
they never actually show pictures of the cars at Coparts lot  ( which they always do )  ,  all the pictures were taken at milts 
  I will bet the cars never left milts  , and they held the auction on line .  Milt must have retained at least one or maybe all the cars . 

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE
wingcarenvy

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2018, 06:21:29 PM »

I really hope he got enough insurance money to rebuild. I for one would donate to a go-fund-me to help him out.
alfaitalia
Old Timer

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2018, 10:12:15 AM »

Let that be a lesson to all of us. How often do you really pay attention to where the sparks go when grinding (or welding or even torching seized bolts). I nearly lost a car welding (internal paint caught light on the floor pan) but spotted it in time. My garage is brick built (rather than the wood of Milts building) so it probably would not have been as disastrous as this one.....but better safe than sorry. Be safe out their!!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: