News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to stay for Talladega Reunion

Started by BS27ROB, August 08, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BS27ROB

We are looking to make reservations for the Reunion next year and are hoping for suggestions.

Thanks for any help.

Aero426

All the hotels are in close proximity to the events.    The only one I would really avoid is called the American Inn.    It was bad enough that several who booked there scrambled to bail out as soon as they checked in.   

BS27ROB

RealWing

Which hotels are better for trailers??
Thx
Jim
1970 Superbird 440-6bbl
1969 Barracuda 340 Formula S
1969 Barracuda convertible  6.1 L Hemi
2015 BMW K1600 GTL

taxspeaker

Remind me of dates please-when I looked earlier I could not book more than 1 year out and I have now forgotten the dates
thanks

BS27ROB

It's still more than a year out, October 13 2019 is the race date. I'm just trying to get some ideas.

Aero426

Quote from: RealWing on August 12, 2018, 02:35:22 PM
Which hotels are better for trailers??
Thx
Jim

None of the hotels have a lot of space for a lot of trailer parking.     The trailers will typically go in a rig lot just down the street.    There are always some of our people who stay there in motor homes, so there is always someone on site. 

wingcar

Speaking of Motorhomes........any RV Parks in the area that members have used?
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

kuypers

where can I get some more information on the Talladega reunion ? where and when ? Thanks!

Aero426

Quote from: kuypers on September 15, 2018, 10:30:30 AM
where can I get some more information on the Talladega reunion ? where and when ? Thanks!

Dates are October 10-13 in Alexander City Alabama.    The online registration for the activities at the Wellborn museum are not set up yet.    Watch this page for info.   We're still a year out from the event.   But the date is set to coordinate with the Sunday race at Talladega.    Race tickets will be available through the track.