News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jefferson WI Fall swap meet this weekend

Started by RiverRaider, September 25, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRaider

Anyone going to Jefferson swap meet this weekend?

41-year-old show
• Over 3,100 auto-related vending spaces
• 100s of vehicles in the Cars for Sale Corral
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

Birdflu

I usually attend this show, but it's not gonna work for me this weekend... :-\

RiverRaider

If things change stop by the swap spot in the White field WA141-146 and say hello.  We have a big tent for when it rains.

TheAutoArchaeologist

poppa

Quote from: RiverRaider on September 26, 2018, 08:20:02 AM
If things change stop by the swap spot in the White field WA141-146 and say hello.  We have a big tent for when it rains.

In the white snow covered field??  :icon_smile_big:
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

RiverRaider

The weatherman hurt the show more than the real snow did.  They forecast 5"-8" starting at 10-11AM. Then the radio talked about even more.  It really didn't start coming down until about 4:30 or so first picture, the second one is Sunday morning.  Many vendors left before the snow Saturday, but I stayed until Sunday afternoon.  There was a lot of nice parts, a couple guys had several 68-70 Charger doors and bumpers priced right.  There was a Mr Norms tri power on a Chevy spot.  I picked up a very nice 69 road runner trunk lid for one of my cars.  As a vendor I don't get out much to look around (I didn't notice Eastwood there until Sunday), but when I did go on a walkabout I saw a fair amount of charger parts 11 doors, 6 fenders, 4 hoods, 3 pairs of buckets, 3 powerlocks, 2 suregrips, 1 dana, 4 4spds, 3 tach dash assemblies.  Jefferson is the not a show that you can walk down the row to see the parts.  You really have to stop a each spot and look deep.  I found a 70 Charger fender Sunday that was under a topper sitting on a car trailer full of Ford parts.