News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1973-1973 Dodge Charger model Kit

Started by raguero, September 25, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raguero

Hello!! I found some kits in ebay, but there are nascar cars( I want a stock look) I am searching a 73-74 charger resin model kit . My dream car is a 1973-1974 dodge charger. But canĀ“t buy one at this moment :'(  . At least i want to have a scale car to keep the dream in my mind.
Do you know where can i buy it?
Thanks!

RiverRaider

Don't be surprised at the cost for vintage kits, expect to pay $40 to $125 maybe a little less at an IMPS show.  www.ipmsusa.org International plastic modellers' society is a good place to look for items from vendors at their shows.  Check the website maybe a show near you.  Many modelers are hoarders and many have dozens of kits stashed away, if you can attend a show maybe one of the modelers has the car you want.  MPC had a 1/16 scale charger street machine.  They also had a 1/25 1974 super charger and that was re-released a few years ago. There was a 1973 kit, I can't remember if it was a snap together kit or not.  https://www.modelroundup.com has a '74 Supercharger kit.  Time Machine Resins had a 1/25 Scale 1973 Dodge Charger SE, this kit included body, hood, chassis, exhaust system with rear-end, front and rear bumpers, tail lights, rear valance, complete interior and photoetch scripts. A total of 22 parts.  Their website has not worked for a while but there have been items on ebay made by them.  There used to be a lot of kits for sale on the web but less every year.  Sadly just like car parts models end up in dumpsters when the owner passes away and the family does not know the value.  Good luck in your search.
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

Aero426

At some point, the old MPC 73-74 Charger should be reissued as it was last seen in the 1990's.     All good advice above. 

odcics2

You can always find a promo car that needs work on ebay.
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

raguero

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?