News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2nd gen interior screw kit

Started by Dino, October 02, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

My car has a mismatch of screws all over the interior. What's the kit to get?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

69bfan

The interior screw kits that all of the vendors sell are a collection of more generic screws that are not 100% correct.  It will get you started in the right direction, but realize that they are not entirely correct as per model year and body style.  With that said, some of the screws in the interior are not included in the kits, so you will have to do some research as to how complete it is.  If you should have samples of most of the ones that you need, try to match them up with what AMK Fasteners provides.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

green69rt

Quote from: 69bfan on October 02, 2018, 09:58:42 PM
The interior screw kits that all of the vendors sell are a collection of more generic screws that are not 100% correct.  It will get you started in the right direction, but realize that they are not entirely correct as per model year and body style.  With that said, some of the screws in the interior are not included in the kits, so you will have to do some research as to how complete it is.  If you should have samples of most of the ones that you need, try to match them up with what AMK Fasteners provides.

Yeap, I got a set thru Hoover and some are good, some aren't and some were missing.  Here's another source (if you don't already know about them) if you can figure out what you need.

https://www.ebay.com/str/althafastener

Dino

Alright I'll see what I need and try to get them individually. I'll be out of town until Sunday so it'll be a fun thing to do when I get back!   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

b5blue

The sets I bought were horrible, not even close.

Ryan.C

I got my screw kit from vans and while some of the screws were slighly different it was close enough and far better than what I had.
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.