News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Erlinger Restoration Shop- Wickenburg, AZ

Started by REBELLION 66, October 04, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELLION 66

My name is Ron Erlinger and I have been restoring Mopars since the early 80's. That was back when there were no reproduction sheet metal parts for us, of course there were more used parts available in salvage yards then. My Love for Mopars started back when I was 10 and my older brother bought a 69 Road Runner 383 4-speed bench. I wanted all of them to survive, total Mopar domination is the goal. Over the years I have restored many makes and models (mostly Mopars) to achieve the highest quality for my clients.
I am located about 60 miles northwest of Phoenix, however I trailer clients cars / trucks frequently from the mid west region to the southwest. Take a look at my website, shoot me an e-mail or call if I can help you with getting your Mopar restored.
I can do complete turn key or if you prefer I can work with you for your specific needs.
Thank You!

FYI- My personal collection-
52 Dodge B3B shortbed-lowside
66 Dodge Charger 383
94 Viper R/T10
99 Plymouth Prowler

Erlinger Restorations LLC
Wickenburg, AZ.
E-Mail erlingerrestorations@gmail.com
623-451-8126

Lennard

REBELLION 66

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Daytona R/T SE

Ron does beautiful work.

REBELLION 66

Troy, Thank You for helping me, I totally overlooked that.
Ron E.

REBELLION 66

Lennard

REBELLION 66