News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A 70 Charger on the planet Vulcan....????????????? FOR SALE!

Started by odcics2, October 09, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Mytur Binsdirti

Apparently, the phasers were set on destroy.

"This posting has been flagged for removal."

odcics2

I bet the guy over posted it....
I think "Vulcan" is in the U.P. of Michigan...  Near Iron Mountain.

BUT - found this, same car  - https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/1970-dodge-charger/6718632436.html

1970 Dodge Charger rolling chassis. Has fender tag, dash VIN and clear Wisconsin title. Serial numbers stamped in radiator support and trunk gutter are still present. Needs some rust repair, but all the metal is available as reproduction through Auto Metal Direct and other manufacturers. Has repairable fenders and hood, which are NOT available as reproduction parts. The same hood and fenders are needed to build a 1969 Dodge Daytona. This car has the very hard to find parts to restore it as a Charger or build a Daytona tribute. Rolls and steers nicely. Frozen 383. No transmission.

$15,500

Car is located in Vulcan, Mi. 49892. Call, text or email with questions or to view.

contact name:

Kevin

call or  text:

☎ (678) 570-5852

reply by email:

hssrz-6718632436@sale.craigslist.org

wingcar

Fred Flintstone drove a Charger?       
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: odcics2 on October 09, 2018, 12:55:41 PM
I bet the guy over posted it....
I think "Vulcan" is in the U.P. of Michigan...  Near Iron Mountain.

BUT - found this, same car  - https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/1970-dodge-charger/6718632436.html

1970 Dodge Charger rolling chassis. Has fender tag, dash VIN and clear Wisconsin title. Serial numbers stamped in radiator support and trunk gutter are still present. Needs some rust repair, but all the metal is available as reproduction through Auto Metal Direct and other manufacturers. Has repairable fenders and hood, which are NOT available as reproduction parts. The same hood and fenders are needed to build a 1969 Dodge Daytona. This car has the very hard to find parts to restore it as a Charger or build a Daytona tribute. Rolls and steers nicely. Frozen 383. No transmission.

$15,500

Car is located in Vulcan, Mi. 49892. Call, text or email with questions or to view.

contact name:

Kevin

call or  text:

☎ (678) 570-5852

reply by email:

hssrz-6718632436@sale.craigslist.org

Yup, that car was used for phaser practice.

JR

70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

JB400

Most people have their cars cut down this far anyway when they're putting in new metal

DAY CLONA

Quote from: JB400 on October 09, 2018, 06:38:48 PM
Most people have their cars cut down this far anyway when they're putting in new metal

Then all that hard dirty works already been done for you by Mother Nature on this "beauty"  :nana:

Kern Dog

Quote from: JB400 on October 09, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

Most? More than 50 % of Charger buyers? That seems like a bit of a stretch but maybe I'm just lucky...

VegasCharger

Dano 1

Quote from: VegasCharger on October 10, 2018, 12:03:14 AM
"Needs some rust repair......."

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

But don't worry because "all the metal is available as reproduction through Auto Metal Direct and other manufacturers." It's all just a phone call away!  :eyes: :eyes:
1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com

Petebell68

No one will buy this hulk would they , sometimes you just have to say no.

A383Wing

odcics2

A383Wing

different ad number link....he must have deleted the first ad and relisted it......

The original link does not work

hemi-hampton

It would cost more to restore then what it's worth. he could give you the car for free & you'd still spend more to restore then what it's worth. Unless you can do all the work for free yourself & your time is worth $1 a hour. Hmmmmmmm, I see people do that all the time in here anyways. :shruggy:

JB400

It just needs someone that loves Chargers enough to bring it back