News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Building a man cave...MOPAR style

Started by Daytona Guy, October 10, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

I'm building a new house with a 6 car garage with 4 G-doors - I'm making 1 bay a Mopar ManCave. I'm building a wall of the wheels & tires I had on my Mopars that I had in High School - with my pictures next to them. I will have my Daytona in the bay right next to the Mopar Mancave and the Daytona Boat next to it. There will be a kitchen - and old school round tables and stools with a thumping sound system.

The Daytona Boat was a 1960 G3 GlassPar (they are rare) I built back in 1987. I sold in in 88. I came across a 1960 G4 Glasspar last week and bought it, so I will build this for nostalgia sake, but I will never tow it with a Daytona - LOL

***I have one Wheel to go. I need a Vector (General Lee) wheel. If anyone has one email me  DGjesdal@aol.com I would love to buy one at a reasonable price. ***

Here are some pictures of the vision of what I'm going to build... sorry for the sizing of the pics - I do not know how to fix that...

Johnnys440Charger

Sounds like a great plan.  I love that Daytona Wing on the boat.    :cheers:

NHCharger

I was big into boats back in the 70's & 80's. Always loved the look of the Glasspar's. My first boat was a GW Invader. Owned a couple of Checkmates after.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger_Fan

Looks like the wing on the boat made it a little heavy in the ass.  :icon_smile_big: Looks cool, though!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Daytona Guy

Quote from: Charger_Fan on October 11, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
Looks like the wing on the boat made it a little heavy in the ass.  :icon_smile_big: Looks cool, though!

Actually, that's how they always sit.  The wings made of fiberglass so it's pretty light.  These are a sequential Hull the a V that transitions to a flat hull.

...and I found a Vector for 125.00 with shipping...

Mytur Binsdirti

Too much house & not enough garage space.    :icon_smile_big: