News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone want to haul a car to reunion?

Started by r4daytona, October 15, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

Yes, I know this could be in the threads about the reunion - figure I'd get more notice as it's own.  I live between Buffalo NY and the PA line.  Im trying to figure out what would be best to get to the reunion next October -- ie: just drive my car (but then I have to park it overnight at a hotel lot at least once on the way there and back)- or - just hire a service and fly down there (but, will the car be at the location I need it, on the day I need it, and, will they be back in three days to pick it up) -- or -- if someone from the site is going, split the cost with someone and have them to take my car and ride with them ??  I can drive and meet someone for the pick up.  Those are my options, and the questions I've been toying with.  Any thoughts? 

Aero426

What might be an option is for a group of people to hire a transporter like Reliable and send a group of cars down and back in one semi.    It won't be the cheapest, but will maximize your time and enjoyment of the event.

taxspeaker

I would be willing to join in with this deal and more than cover my share of costs-I have 4 wings to haul from Louisville to Talladega

Bob

hergfest

We are driving multiple Aero Cars from the West Coast.  Drive it and don't worry about it. 

Alaskan_TA

Pay for the fuel & other expenses & I'll drive for you.  ;)