News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DAYTONA DIE BENT HINGES , LAST BATCH FOR YEARS 129.00

Started by daytonalo, October 18, 2018, 08:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

Hi guys I have around 7 or 8 pair Daytona Die bent trunk hinges with c-channel . I usually get 275.00 pair .  What I have remaining they have slight surface rust ,  ends need to be trimmed, pivot hole needs drilled and slightly tweaked but 95 % of the work is done . 129.00 pair shipped lower 48 includes pair c-channel .
Pay pal or old school check via snail mail call or text 609-315 two six four zero

Thanks
Larry  

Y1CHARGER

Is this the new classified section for wing car stuff?

daytonalo

Im sure it will be soon however the moderator's here are a great group of guys dedicating they're time to this hobby . That said thank you for all your hard work   

hemigeno

Quote from: Y1CHARGER on October 19, 2018, 03:20:43 AM

The short answer is no.

I usually try to leave a topic such as this on the Aero board for a few days or so, and then move it to the Parts For Sale section of the forum (with a re-direct link).  Not everybody peruses the F/S boards, so this is a way to keep the overall forum organized per (Admin) Troy's wishes, but still let the Aero car folks know what's available.

:cheers:

Quote from: daytonalo on October 19, 2018, 06:48:26 AM
Im sure it will be soon however the moderator's here are a great group of guys dedicating they're time to this hobby . That said thank you for all your hard work   

Your check's in the mail, Larry...   ;) :coolgleamA:

held1823

I certainly appreciate all things aero specific being posted here in the aero board, including parts for them. Lord knows, I need parts for one, lol.

I confess to this being the only section i visit, and imagine there are many others that also frequent specific boards, rather than the entire site.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Daytona Guy

Quote from: hemigeno on October 19, 2018, 08:11:55 AM
Quote from: Y1CHARGER on October 19, 2018, 03:20:43 AM

The short answer is no.

I usually try to leave a topic such as this on the Aero board for a few days or so, and then move it to the Parts For Sale section of the forum (with a re-direct link).  Not everybody peruses the F/S boards, so this is a way to keep the overall forum organized per (Admin) Troy's wishes, but still let the Aero car folks know what's available.

:cheers:

Quote from: daytonalo on October 19, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

Your check's in the mail, Larry...   ;) :coolgleamA:

Hemigeno thank you for not putting this in the sale spot because this stuff is so particular and the aero people so few - I would have never seen this.

daytonalo

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

daytonalo

Decided to stay away from aviation at this point in my life

daytonalo

only 3 sets remaining . Moving out and this may be last of them forever