News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

this is talkiemopars wife

Started by talkiemopar, October 03, 2020, 01:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talkiemopar

I have stated cleaning out Ricks hoarding stuff and I will post some items, like bumpers, engine blocks, seats,tail lights and more.  It will take a while to sort this out .....

gtx6970

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

69_500

heard there was some cleaning going on, and that there was a surplus of push mowers and windows air conditioners, as well a bicycles.

70Sbird

Quote from: 69_500 on October 05, 2020, 07:46:12 PM
heard there was some cleaning going on, and that there was a surplus of push mowers and windows air conditioners, as well a bicycles.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scott Faulkner

ACUDANUT

Finoke

I hope all is well. if you list bigger items, be sure to put your location. Most buyers want shipping unless they are within 75 miles.

aerolith

Good luck with the 'clearing of Hoarding' duties, Mrs TalkieMopar!
My wife says ''her heart goes out to you and everyone in that boat''.

My lovely wife also says to me all the time ''If you don't sell this stuff now, its going to the metal dump'' (when you go to Mopar heaven)

And she means it too... :slap:

I was going to be buried in my C500, but I had to sell her to pay the mortgage... :brickwall:

Life sucks then you die, oh well, it was good while it lasted... :dance: :dance: :dance:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

ksquared

Quote from: aerolith on October 07, 2020, 03:19:28 AM
oh well, it was good while it lasted...

This reminds me of my brother.

Both of us inherited a noteworthy amout.  This was long ago, CDs were paying 7% or more.  I told him, put your money into the longest term CD you can find.

He went to Vegas!   :cheers:  He met some "Japanese businessmen."   :coolgleamA: 
He ended up with nothing.  His words, "Well, it was fun while it lasted."

4cruzin

My wife would definitely throw it all away . .  :rotz:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Talkiemoparjr

Quote from: aerolith on October 07, 2020, 03:19:28 AM
Good luck with the 'clearing of Hoarding' duties, Mrs TalkieMopar!
My wife says ''her heart goes out to you and everyone in that boat''.

My lovely wife also says to me all the time ''If you don't sell this stuff now, its going to the metal dump'' (when you go to Mopar heaven)

And she means it too... :slap:

I was going to be buried in my C500, but I had to sell her to pay the mortgage... :brickwall:

Life sucks then you die, oh well, it was good while it lasted... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yes there is a boat!!

talkiemopar

Were going to launch the boat in the Ohio river and see if it floats, unless one of you need a rebuild...... :angel: :hah: :shruggy:

Finoke

moparstuart

Quote from: talkiemopar on October 11, 2020, 11:44:50 AM
Were going to launch the boat in the Ohio river and see if it floats, unless one of you need a rebuild...... :angel: :hah: :shruggy:
stay afloat my friend  stay afloat
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mopar John

Sherry,
I have tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is FULL!
You need to delete or remove some so I can pm you.
Thanks! MJ