News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wings together

Started by hemi68charger, February 14, 2022, 09:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

The weekend was a nice and Sunny day here in the Houston area. After I got home from the Grocery store with the Daytona I figured it would be cool to finally get the 2 outside together. 
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

daytonalo

Very nice indeed ! Question for ya , which one do you give up when wifey files for divorce ?  :icon_smile_big:
Looks nice  in your neighborhood, always thought Houston was overrun with less desirables.   

69hemidaytona

Hey Troy: I've been spending quite a bit of time in the Houston area recently. I would love to meet you and see your cars.

hemi68charger

Quote from: daytonalo on February 14, 2022, 09:50:15 AM
Very nice indeed ! Question for ya , which one do you give up when wifey files for divorce ?  :icon_smile_big:
Looks nice  in your neighborhood, always thought Houston was overrun with less desirables.   

Not sure about that...... In our wedding vows she specifically states she would never make me sell my Mopars... Soooooooooo..

I live in the suburbs of Houston, an area called Cypress. I was the HOA President from the community's beginning in 2007 until last year. It was a focus of mine to keep the community as nice as possible because I did live originally in those "less than desirable" parts of Houston with their damn no-zoning laws (or the lack of them). I was "voted out" last July by a selection of "wives of Stillwater Village" who apparently didn't like my style.. ( all new to the community and apparently forgot why it was that they bought a house out here to begin with......... Duh !!! ). I'll be working my way back in this Summer..

Quote from: 69hemidaytona on February 14, 2022, 09:52:20 AM
Hey Troy: I've been spending quite a bit of time in the Houston area recently. I would love to meet you and see your cars.

PM sent...... By all means.........

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Mytur Binsdirti

To complete your collection, you need a third....

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,              14 February 2022

The 1969 Daytona is still the best looking car on the planet, bar none .... especially if it's a HEMI !!!!

Best Always

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

triple_green

Here's our cars for the scale wind tunnel at shows before I left..
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Pinballjim

I hate you.  I truly hate you.  YOU are the reason I cant get a wing car.  It's because you already have them all!!

Joking of course.  I wear my jealousy like a plaid shirt!!   Your cars look fantastic.  I see pictures like that and commit them to my permanent memory.  I use them as motivation to get my own wing car. 

Thanks for sharing!!   I really do appreciate it!! 

70 sublime

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on February 14, 2022, 04:31:23 PM
To complete your collection, you need a third....

Wonder what year is on the rear license plate ?
Was this done before 1970 when the wing cars were made ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green