News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

50th Anniversary Aero Warrior Reunion, Oct 10-13 2019

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, October 24, 2018, 10:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birdflu

Quote from: RealWing on January 09, 2019, 12:40:20 PM
I also didn't get a reply after sending in photos. Have sent follow up email.

I don't believe anyone has received a follow up email after sending photos. Something tells me it's going to be a while until we receive a 'yay' or 'nay' on whether we're invited or not. I think Tim is wanting to see how many and what type of applicants he receives before sending out ticket/confirmation emails. Just my .02

birdsandbees

Yah we're all waiting for the response after picture submission to see if our hotel reservations are still needed!

Hergfest didn't get the email after registering, to send in his picture submission.
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

A383Wing

Sent my request in last week, got the reply email to submit pictures....I submitted the pic below of what I plan on turning our car into for the meet.....

I also have not heard a "yay or nay" vote as of this post......I figure we might not hear anything for maybe a month or so

Bryan

TheAutoArchaeologist

They are going through everyones submissions.  It takes time, and when they get most of them done they'll start sending out responses.  If you have an Aero Warrior car, consider yourself in good shape.  Unfortunately the response has been so high, that there will be less non-aero warriors allowed on the track and such.

Also.... Heads up everyone! A friend just called most of the hotels in Alexander City and they are booked up. They ended up at the American Inn. They even said that the Super 8 overbooked. SO DOUBLE CHECK you are good to go.

moparstuart

Quote from: Devil on January 09, 2019, 04:51:58 PM
They are going through everyones submissions.  It takes time, and when they get most of them done they'll start sending out responses.  If you have an Aero Warrior car, consider yourself in good shape.  Unfortunately the response has been so high, that there will be less non-aero warriors allowed on the track and such.

Also.... Heads up everyone! A friend just called most of the hotels in Alexander City and they are booked up. They ended up at the American Inn. They even said that the Super 8 overbooked. SO DOUBLE CHECK you are good to go.

make sure im in   :icon_smile_big:   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hergfest

Submitted again and got the email.  Uploaded the pics so I'm good to go.  Driving a 500 from Seattle.

Duane Black

I was the only '68 GT Torino in 2015.  I e-mailed pictures in - hopefully I get to come act like I'm a big boy like all the real aero cars again!  It was certainly one of the most memorable events of my life to be with you guys and be in this event!

white

Registered last night, no confirmation email but website did have a green check mark with a comment that Tim will review my info. Hope I'm good.

birdsandbees

Check your SPAM folder, as you get the email back and then have to reply to it and submit pictures and info for consideration.
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241

Talkiemoparjr

I think they have updated the page now you can submit photos with your registration.

birdsandbees

Okay, thanks for the correction... I just looked and see that they have indeed skipped a step and you can now attach pictures with your initial submission. The original set up with the return email to then send pics at least confirmed your info had been received.
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241

white

That makes sence why I did not get an email, I submitted photos on registration page. I Registered twice.

thehemikid

Not a computer wiz here.

When using the Browse to load pic's on Tim's site, I see the 2nd upload replaces the 1st picture's listing.
How do you know for sure it's accumulating the pictures and your not just sending the last pic uploaded.
For example if an under car pic was my last pic.  :lol:

white

That's a good question. I'm not sure if he got the pictures.

A383Wing

Tim Welborne was at Kissimmee auction on Friday......he still might be out of town

Alaskan_TA

Talkiemoparjr

It looks like Tim needs more bandwidth. :musik010: :violin: :METAL: :boogie:
I just refreshed the page I had open and got the same result. High volume I bet..... :shruggy:

Dave Kanofsky

Finally got my crew booked into the Fairfield for the Atlanta portion.

Thanks to Chris Street for working through the issues and getting that available for us!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

birdsandbees

Wife and I are in the Fairfield as well for Wednesday night.. now if we'd just know that we need the room!  :yesnod:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241

Talkiemoparjr

TheAutoArchaeologist

REUNION UPDATE!  Tim Wellborn will have an announcement around February 15th on who is selected for the whole event. 

A383Wing

Quote from: Devil on January 18, 2019, 08:14:24 PM
REUNION UPDATE!  Tim Wellborn will have an announcement around February 15th on who is selected for the whole event. 

:2thumbs:

bannedbird

Sent these to Tim W.
I gave up on getting a room though.  I've never been to that area/event. I need to talk to an experienced person on what day to stay at what town, hotel, etc. - Dave K: I'll email ya.
- Superbird Steve - Chicago
1970 A13 E86 D32 B5 H2XW w/GIII, ITB, 6L85

Montreal Wing Car

I have friends driving in from Quebec, Canada with three Birds! They rented a three-bedroom house about 15 minutes away from Alexander City...

Ben

white

If I get Accepted I will be bringing my family with me to the event. I have a hotel room that I booked about 4 months ago.