News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Little Johnny

Started by Challenger340, November 04, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Challenger340

Little Johnny already prone to unfortunate verbal diarhea, was informed by his parents that there was a new addition to the extended family because Auntie Edna had just given birth to a baby !
What a happy time for everyone.

Unfortunately though, the child was born missing his Ears, and Johnny's parents knowing his penchence for verbal realities devoid of consequence, and not wishing to complicate matters, decided to sit down and tell Johnny of his new baby cousins missing Ears Birth Defect the day before meeting Auntie Edna and her baby for the first time.
All went well, and Johnny agreed NOT to say or mention anything whatsoever regarding the new baby's missing Ears.

The big day came, Johnny was on his best behavior meeting the new baby.
"oh he's so cute".... "he's beautiful"....  "I am so happy to have a new little cousin"... etc., etc.
Johnny's parents were so proud of him, and they thought to themselves .... finally their little Johnny had reached sufficient maturity NOT to have to extract their size 11's from his yap when he spoke.

All was indeed going great that day, until their little Johnny asked the missing Ears babies mother Edna...
"How is the baby's eyesight Edna ? "
"Oh his eyesight just fine Johnny, and why do you ask ?"
Johnny replied... "That's just such a relief, and I am so glad to hear it, because if he needed glasses the poor little bugger is F*cked !"

Only wimps wear Bowties !