News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carroll Shelby center caps

Started by GeneralLee440, November 18, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLee440

I'm looking for a good picture or someone's design of these center cap stickers so I can have these made for my center caps on my General Lee when it comes time. I like the American Racing center cap design but I'm building my General Lee to look like 1 of the 3 Georgia built cars and I would like to use the Caroll Shelby center caps. smith Brothers are out of stock on their stickers. It would be great if someone could help me out. I'm gonna use mama's Cricut cutting machine to make these out of vinyl and install them and if they get damaged I can always make new ones. I have a couple of pics, 1 pic has the CS but no Carroll Shelby Wheels writing on it.

Anthony

1970 Dodge Charger...Future General Lee

GeneralLee440

I thought there was someone who had a jpeg file of the decal, I just can't find it on here. I have searched everywhere
Anthony

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

GeneralLee440

Yes sir that is exactly what I'm looking for. I have been thinking of doing my own custom thing if I can't find good image that's taken straight on thecenter cap, and not at an angle. I'm worried about making the decal off by using that angled pic
Thanks 70 sublime for the pic
Anthony

JB400

GeneralLee440

I posted that's same pic but for some reason my pics aren't on my 1st post. I'm gonna try and use that one. Thanks
Anthony

GeneralLee440

Well I accomplished my task. Here is what I started with, I came up with a more modern version of the CSW decal so if I want to run that instead I can. It was a quick install but when I do it for real, lol I will take my time installing them on all my center caps.

Here is the more modern style

Anthony

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

GeneralLee440

Quote from: 70 sublime on December 10, 2018, 08:06:58 PM
That turned out well  :2thumbs:

Thanks I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out
Anthony