News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone running Edelbrock Pro Flo 4 XT?

Started by Dino, November 23, 2018, 08:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Looks like a nice kit. Not sure if it's much better than tbi efi, like a Holley Sniper, for my application but curious to hear oif anyone has any experience with these.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Kern Dog

You might be interested in the thread at FBBO by Dennis H.

Dino

Thanks, it seems he likes the kit!

Nobody here running a Pro Flo?

Dino

Well, the more I read about it the more I'm inclined to go with the Pro Flo kit. Multi port injection vs TBI for nearly the same cost. Anyone see any reason NOT to go with the Pro Flo?

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Dino on December 02, 2018, 10:00:24 AM
Well, the more I read about it the more I'm inclined to go with the Pro Flo kit. Multi port injection vs TBI for nearly the same cost. Anyone see any reason NOT to go with the Pro Flo?

What p/n are you looking at Dino?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Dino

Quote from: Mopar Nut on December 02, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

35920    :2thumbs:

WHITE AND RED 69

Quote from: Dino on December 02, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

Is the XT intake going to work with the a/c compressor?
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

metallicareload99

I would have gone for this, if it was out 2 years ago, but I already have FiTech now  :shruggy:   :drive:
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

Kern Dog

The picture on the box is of a small block Chevy intake. LOOK at the distributor hole at the back and the thermostat housing at the front.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 03, 2018, 12:19:43 AM
The picture on the box is of a small block Chevy intake. LOOK at the distributor hole at the back and the thermostat housing at the front.

I saw that, the p/n 359200 list's for a big block mopar.

alfaitalia

They probably just use the same library pic on the box regardless of which car its for.....like many other products.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Dino

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on December 02, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

Is the XT intake going to work with the a/c compressor?

I think so, although I likely will have to relocate the lines.

Mopar Nut

Thank you.

funknut

I will be going with A Pro Flo kit in the next year or two.  I'm torn between the XT and non-XT manifolds, though.

Derwud

Depends on the compressor mounting.. This is why I changed accessory drive set-ups.

This will give me all the room I need, plus use Junkyard or easy obtained parts.
1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981